Please enter the one time password
sent on your mobile number
Ooops! your registration cannot be completed
Hyve Group's privacy notice
Our notice at a glance
The Controller responsible for processing your personal information is Hyve Group Plc, which you can contact by post at: Hyve Group Plc, The Studios, 2 Kingdom Street, London W2 6JG
Hyve is made up of different legal entities. This privacy notice is issued on behalf of the Hyve Group so when we mention “Hyve Group”, “Hyve”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice, we are referring to the relevant company in the Hyve Group responsible for processing your data.
- The data we collect about you includes identity and contact data (such as name, username or identifier, postal and email address, telephone), financial data and transaction data (such as bank account and payment card details, details of payments to and from you), targeting data (such as data relating to your behaviours, interests and preferences), technical data and usage data (such as IP address, login data, browser type and other technical data, information on how you use our services and websites) and recruitment data (such as eligibility to work, skills and qualifications).
- The main ways we use your data are:
- when you browse our Websites
- if you use our Apps
- to register you as a customer, visitor or exhibitor
- to process your orders including managing payme
- to manage our relationship with you
- to manage our events
- or health and safety purposes
- to deal with customer services and enquires
- to carry out surveys and obtain feedback
- to carry out prize draws, prize competitions and other promotions
- to engage with third party Data Brokers
- to deliver relevant website content and provide advertisement to you
- to carry out insight, analysis and retargeting through cookies
- to carry out our marketing practices via email, SMS and online marketing
- to receive products and services from you
- for business administration and legal compliance
- to manage our recruitment process
- We share your personal data with carefully selected third parties such as other companies in the Hyve Group, third party sales agents acting on Hyve's behalf, venue providers, data brokers and providers of event services or IT services who need to process your personal data in order to fulfil our contracts with you to provide services at or in connection with our events.
- You can exercise your rights to access the information we hold about you, to correct or delete information from our records, to object to processing of your information or exercise any other of your legal rights by contacting us.